June 3-5, 2022
1281 Spartan Lane
Day Camp ONLY: No hotel accommodations will be provided during camp.
*Food will be provided for Friday dinner, and Saturday will include lunch & dinner.
Mini-Camp is offered on Saturday ONLY for 1st time & novice twirlers from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. Mini Camp fee is $100 and will include lunch & dinner.
- Each session will provide 8 total classes: 1 baton (high tricks/low contact material), rolls, multiple batons 2 & 3/4 baton), strut, field/rhythmic movement, and pep rally/dance twirl routines
- Kids 2 Nationals: We will offer K2N classes throughout camp. This is a perfect opportunity to get ready for the upcoming competition season. Don't miss this chance to practice and have your routines critiqued by some of the best teachers/judges in the country!
- Breaks will be allowed between each class session to allow campers to move to each class
Important: Camp has been set up to operate based on participation in years past. Final operation of camp will be sent to each camper after camp registration. After the deadline of June 1, 2022 we may need to make changes to the days offered or private lessons scheduled due to participation.
DEADLINE: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Camp will take place from Friday, June 3, 2022 through Sunday, June 5, 2022.
- Private Lessons are limited to 3 per camper. $35 a lesson for 45 minutes. In order to sign up for private lessons you have to be registered for camp.
- Private Lessons will start on Thursday, June 2, 2022 at the Spartan Center. If private lesson is canceled with less than 48 hours notice, payment will be invoiced for the full amount.
Friday, June 3, 2022: Camp Check-in 12:00 Noon -1:00 PM Spartan Center
Classes start at 1:30 PM-8:00 PM (Dinner included)
Saturday, June 4, 2022: Camp 8:30 AM-5:00 PM (Lunch & Dinner Included)
Sunday, June 5, 2022: Camp 8:30 AM-12:30 PM